- This event has passed.
Stand Up Comedy with Allyson June Smith & Guests
Saturday 19 June 2021
Support comes from Danny Sutcliffe, Eddy Brimson & Andre Vincent
Established in 2001 and featuring four stand up comedians, the HiFi’s Comedy Club is Leeds’ finest independent Stand-Up Comedy event and has been the launch pad for so many Stand-Up comedians over the years with the likes of Alan Carr, Paul Sinha, John Bishop, Katherine Ryan, Reginald D Hunter, Tom Stade, Jason Manford, Jon Richardson, Sarah Millican, Daliso Chaponda, Russell Howard & Chris Ramsey all calling the venue home during the early days of their careers.
Obviously we’re super happy to be back, but until step 4 of the government’s road map back to normality is implemented on 21 June, we will be operating with a limited capacity due to social distancing measures needing to be in place. Tickets for all dates, up to and including Saturday 19 June, will be sold on a table basis rather than individual ones and each ticketed table will need to adhere to the rule of 6 and be made up of people of 2 households or less. Because of both the reduced capacity and the fact we don’t want anyone to miss out on their first fix of Stand-Up Comedy after such a long break, we will, for the first month of opening, be running a Comedy show on a Friday too. So from Friday 21 May 2021 until Saturday 19 June 2021, Comedy will take place both on a Friday and a Saturday evening. Yay!
Doors: 6.30pm until 10:30pm with the first comedian onstage approximately 7.45pm. Due to social distancing measures, all ticket holders will need to arrive at the venue no later than 7.15pm to facilitate us getting you seated and served in good time (see below) before the first act takes to the stage. Any arrivals after this time may unfortunately have to wait until the next available interval to be allowed into the venue.
Number of tables available and pricing:
2 x tables accommodating 3 people at £45 per table
2 x tables accommodating 4 people at £60 per table
7 x tables accommodating 5 people at £75 per table
2 x tables accommodating 6 people at £90 per table
1 x table accommodating 6 people at £80 per table (restricted view in places)
Due to Covid-19 guidelines in place for this event, we would like to advise you of the following:
• Face masks will need to be worn on entry and when moving around the venue. They will also need to be worn when leaving the venue too. They can, however, be taken off whilst seated when watching the show. Table service will be in place throughout the event and all staff will be wearing PPE. Sanitizer stations will placed through the venue and your health, safety and piece of mind is of the upmost importance to us.
• Seating will be allocated to you upon arrival and will be based on the table booked, so please try to arrive at the venue before 7.15pm.
• During the performances, we ask you to please respect your fellow customers by keeping conversation noise levels to a minimum. Repeated disturbances may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
• By purchasing a ticket, you allow us to use your email information to contact you in advance of the event to reconfirm the venue’s Covid-19 guidelines. It will also allow us to track and trace customers in the case of an infection taking place.
* Please be aware that although we hope to be open for this date, we may at some point be forced to cancel the event due to Covid-19 restrictions that may be placed upon on us by the government if circumstances change. Obviously rescheduled ticketing or refunds will be issued for any shows cancelled by us.
Tickets are sold for the Comedy Night as an event and not for individual comedians. Line-ups are subject to change. All acts are confirmed at time of booking. Occasionally, acts may be replaced for reasons beyond our control. If this happens the act will be replaced with a suitable alternative. We do our best to keep the listings (on our calendar page) as up to date as feasibly possible with the current situation. If this causes any major inconvenience, please contact [email protected] or via telephone on 0113 242 7353.
Fancy dress is not permitted. At the discretion of management and security of The HiFi Club, same sex groups of 5 or more may be asked for a behavioural bond of £10 per person upon entry to ensure the smooth running of the comedy show. This behavioural bond will be returned at the end of the show as long as the rules of the venue have been adhered to.
For group enquiries and bookings, please contact us directly on 0113 242 7353.
Time6.30pm - 10.30pm
Link Facebook page
- Tickets available from: